My head was a little foggy today, and I had some mild nausea in the afternoon, but that is to be expected. I know it will pass in the next few days. Today I discovered that I have a theme on the juices I love. I love pink juice. Grapefruit juice is my number one favorite, then watermelon juice, and pink today’s concoction which is pineapple, lemon, cranberry, ginger. But the pineapple lemon cranberry ginger juice was sooo sweet that I needed something savory to balance me out. I made Wellah’s salsa juice and veggie broth. It hit the spot.
- 2 ounces Aloe Vera juice
- 16 ounces distilled water, grapefruit, orange, lemon with 3 tsp total of Body Ecology Diet Potent Proteins and Vitality Super Green powders
- 1/2 gallon cucumber, celery, apple, ginger, spinach, kale
- 1/2 gallon pineapple, lemon, cranberry, ginger
- 20 oz salsa juice: tomato, red bell pepper, garlic, tabasco
- 3 mugs vegetable broth: parsnip, mushroom, celery, onion
I had to be in the office by 8:00 for a meeting, after getting my kids and myself dressed, to school, and through Atlanta traffic. So, I just did the 30 minute rebounder in the early morning, saving muscular structure for the evening. However, evening came, and I’m feeling a little emotionally overwhelmed and therefore mentally scattered, so I think it’s best if I just to to bed and give tomorrow a fresh start. I did the most important thing today, and that’s 30 minutes of rebounding.
Morning Routine, 6:00 a.m:
- 30 minute Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Rebounding DVD